Pebbles

Sunday 26 August 2018

Thanks!

Hi there from a very wet Scotland. That's our summer gone then. But it does mean lots of craft time lol.



So today's card is for the CAS(E) this sketch challenge.

Here's the sketch


And here's my card.


I've used a stamp set by Unity Stamp Company called ....Smile it's your day. It's a sentiment kit from July 2015. I love the whimsical feel of this kit.
                                        Smile, It's Your Day {july 2015 sentiment kit}

I've used the water & ink splat method for the background so I could keep it CAS. The inks are  Memento dew drops. They're ideal for this sort of stamping as they come in lots of shades of the same colours.

Hope you're having better weather than me!

Sharon
x


1 comment:

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)