Pebbles

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Feel Better! ( Freshly Made Sketches Challenge)

Hi there today's card is for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. Here is the sketch

                                        

And here's my card. They like to see CAS cards.


I've used a lovely kit from Unity Stamp Company called Heart Times.

                                           Heart Times

I've coloured the images with Copic pens and fussy cut them out. I splattered a watercolour background and added a few sequins too. 

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. I've been nursing a summer cold this week, and your card just provided me some relief. I love these cute images and how you've colored them. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful get well card! Great images and fabulous colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)