Pebbles

Thursday 2 August 2018

Bright Chameleon!

I've joined in with two challenges for this card the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the theme is "Make your own background" and the Cute Card Thursday Challenge which is "Anything Goes".
So I've used the paint stripes in the Clearly Besotted - Colour Chameleon stamp set and some SU ink pads to create the background. I've also "splashed" some of the inks mixed with water onto the stripes.
I coloured the images using the SU inks and a watercolour pen.


Stamp sets: Clearly Besotted - Colour Chameleon
                    Mama Elephant - Agenda Frames
                    Clearly Besotted - Sweet Little Sentiments
Inks: Stampin Up - Coral Calypso, Lemon Lime Twist & Bermuda Bay

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. I love these brushstroke stamps - and they make a great background for your focal point, Shary! thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)