Pebbles

Friday 24 August 2018

Find Your Way



Today's card is quite a big card it's a 7 x 7 as the main image is a BIG stamp. The set is from Unity Stamp Company and is called Colliope and is designed by Donna Downey. It's a great kit to use in your mixed media projects.


Colliope


I made the background with my Gel Press and Brushos. For the accent pieces I used stencils, paint, stamps, bottle tops, credit card,inks and a white pen.
I watercoloured the girl and paper pieced her top.
I find layering up the main image that is mixed media with black card really makes it pop. So that is what I did and I also layered up the sentiments with black card. The girl and sentiments have been adhered to the card with 3D dots.

Sharon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)