Pebbles

Sunday 22 April 2018

Loads of Fun Sparkle Card

Most of the UK have a lovely sunny day but as is usual Scotland is overcast with rain so it's crafting time before I go back to work tomorrow.
And here's my third and final card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.


I used a glitter patterned paper for this one. I also used the die cut a bit differently.
I've die cut the basket full of washing die onto the top layer and placed the die which has been paper pieced flat onto the bottom layer. 

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Loads of Fun
Papers: First Edition - Isabella ( half of the papers have a glitter effect)
Decorative border - Martha Stewart

Have a good Sunday!

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Shary! I love the pretty papers and the sparkle is lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)