Pebbles

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

The new SSS Wednesday Challenge is up and it's Add Some Texture and use Tim Holtz products if you can.

So my card has a lot of texture :0)


To start with I took a piece of white card and using the border die from Tim Holtz Stitched Rectangles and edged it. I then cut out the diamond die from the Tim Holtz Mixed Media die set and used it as a stencil with vintage photo distress ink. The little houses and trees are from Tim Holtz City scape, Surburbia set. I've used lots of textures for these. Cork, metallic card, patterned paper and vellum. Then I layered the whole thing onto a blank Kraft card.

Have a good day!

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. Tons of texture and fab elements on this Shary. Love the gorgeous colours you have used.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)