Pebbles

Sunday 8 April 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Hi there so I decided to make another card for the SSS Wednesday Challenge as I enjoyed making the last one so much lol. As it's their celebrating their 9th birthday the theme for the challenge is Happy Birthday!


Today I've used the set from Mama Elephant called Rain or Shine and also a Blueprint die. All the images have been coloured with Copics and I've used some sparkle pen on the flowers, rainbow and sun. On the little water droplets I've used some liquid glass.



Happy Sunday

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. These little critters are too cute, Shary! Love how you've combined them with the stitched windows! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have here thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)