Pebbles

Monday 30 April 2018

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

A new challenge and I've only just scraped through with it as it closes today! So it's the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. They are asking you for Flower Power!


Out came one of my many Gorjuss girls for this one. I've used Copics for her hair and skin and watercoloured the rest with distress inks.
For the background I used a TH sizzix die to make a stencil and then inked through that. For the leaves and flowers I have inked a piece of white paper and then cut out them out with dies.

Stamp: Gorjuss - Mad Hatter
Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz - Mixed media #2
          Sizzix Tim Holtz - Holiday Greens
Inks: Distress inks: Peacock Feathers, Shabby Shutters, Vintage Photo & Seedless Preserves
Sentiment: Walter & Winnie - Sentimentals - Birthday

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely background. The teal and beige are a perfect mix. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)