Pebbles

Thursday 26 June 2014

Cute Card Thursday

This week's Cute Card Thursday theme is

Circles

We are sponsored this week by Rick St Dennis so I have used a lovely digi stamp by Rick called Euro Girl Karen.


She has been coloured with Shin Han and Spectrum Noir pens. The card and doiley have been cut with my Explore and the papers I have used are by American Crafts and are called My Girl.

We'd love for you to go over to the Cute Card Thursday blog and have a look at the DT's projects and then join in.

Shary
x

5 comments:

  1. Morning bestie, how frigging fab is this image ? coloured her brilliantly and i think i need to get me these papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers and beautifully coloured image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great papers and image. The flowers are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers and the image is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)