Pebbles

Sunday 1 June 2014

Totally Gorjuss & Sketch Saturday Challenges

Its been a rubbish rainy day here again so I thought I'd try a challenge card. I found two that I'd like to have a go at Sketch Saturday and Totally Gorjuss Challenges.

For the Sketch Saturday challenge you could use any sketch so I used this sketch from way back in October.


The theme for Totally Gorjuss is "Stitching". So I think I've fit the bill with this card.


Gorjuss stamp - Toadstools ( I have my bestie Tracy to thank for this , she bought it as a surprise for me for my birthday). I had to mostly paper piece the image , my hands didn't want to play today so I could only manage to colour the hair and skin.

Paper pad - Hobbycraft Autumn Collection  This is a really lovely paper pad I didn't expect it to be all that as it was quite cheap and it being a Hobbycraft own brand but I was pleasantly surprised.

Sentiment was computer generated. the heart borders are by Martha Stewart and are a punch. 

Shary
x

6 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely beautiful and mature card. The colours you have used on the image and backing are stunning and give the character such a different look.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, love the papers image and design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love the papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Shary! Love the papers and cute image! Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper-piecing! Fantastic card. If you can find the time - we are also having a hop and there are an additional 11 prizes to be awarded to those who leave comments. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is super cute, love the image and the gorgeous papers you've used and the layering. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)