Pebbles

Thursday 5 June 2014

Time for Cute Card Thursday and the challenge this week is

Perfectly Pink


For my card I've used a Dilly Bean image called "Girl and Butterfly". I've coloured her with a few different pens, copics, shin han and spectrum noirs. She also has some glitter on her butterfly.
The papers are by Carta Bella and are called Beautiful Moments.
The frame and butterflies have been cut on my Cameo and is a file by Sarah Hurley called Fancy Butterfly Frame, available from the Silhouette store.
The sentiment is from Sam Poole and is from a set called Artful Sayings.
I've sewn around most of the papers with a cream thread and also inked them with a pink distress ink.

We are sponsored this week by Bunny Zoe.

I hope you pop on over to the blog here and take a look at the gorgeous work by the other DT girls.

Shary
x

6 comments:

  1. Really like this mrs....gorgeous colouring and I love those butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love the image and your coloring. The butterflies are the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous! and loving all the butterflies!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous Shary.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so beautiful... Love the coloring, Shary. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)