Pebbles

Friday 27 June 2014

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Today's project is for the Papertake Weekly Challenge. Here is the sketch

sketch #91 PTW

And here's my card




I've used a new stamp called "Creativeness" from Funky Kits. She reminds me of my daughter who is learning how to play the guitar. I've coloured her with a selection of Shin Han, Copics and Spectrum Noir pens. I don't know what went wrong with her hair this time but it just looks flat!!! 
The papers are by First Edition and are called Neroli. 
Frame, flowers and sentiment are all cut/written with the Cricut Explore. 
The heart border is a Martha Stewart punch.

Shary
x

7 comments:

  1. Great image and that layout is great.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shary what a beautiful card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card, thanks for joining in the fun at Papertake, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with such a funny stamp. I really love your choice of papers, they go together so well! Thank you for an inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only just seen this....it is a great card, LOVE that image so perfect for Robbyn. Colouring is looking good xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card Shary, and great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)