Pebbles

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Explore meets Gorjuss

Today I'm showing a card that I just made for fun, no challenge involved this time.
I've used my Cricut Explore for this one.


So I started off with a ready made card file from the Cricut Design Space but added a few bits and pieces to it.
Cricut project - Doily and Rosette card. ( although I didn't use the rosette). 
Card - Papermill white card. (The explore scored it beautifully).
Frame - Home Decor image set from the CDS.
Papers - Prima
Image - Gorjuss girl

I've been really impressed with the way the Explore had been cutting intricate designs. Here is a couple of close ups of the doiley and frame. 

The doiley was cut with patterned paper 


and the frame has been cut with Papermill white card.


Shary
x



4 comments:

  1. It is beautiful Shary, love the papers and her hair looks fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous and I too love the Explore. It is far better than the older models.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun and fantastic cutting hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very beautiful card Shary.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)