Pebbles

Saturday 21 June 2014

Two CAS cards

Today I'd like to show you two CAS cards that I've made with Papermill products and my Cricut Explore.


This first one I have used the Papermill Smooth White card, as it's ideal for stamping straight onto. 
I cut the card blank with my Cricut Explore and then used the pen facility to draw the line border and write the text. The stamp is a gorjuss girl called "Hang me up to dry". She has been coloured with Shin Han pens and Copics.


My second card has been made with Papermill White Linen card as the blank and I've also used the same card to cut the doiley.
Same again I cut the card blank on my Cricut Explore and also drew the lines and sentiment using the draw option. I stamped the Gorjuss girl "I gave you my heart" onto smooth white and coloured her hair and skin with Shin Han pens and I then paper pieced the rest of her with papers from a Lily of the Valley/Nitwit Perfect Pair pad.

Loving my Explore!

Shary
x

11 comments:

  1. Just love the simplicity and 'cleaness' of this one Sharon! Did you make the doilies with the Cricut Explore? I love the font - is it readily available or Cricut specific? You seem pleased with the Explore :-) xx
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did Chris it is only 2.5 " , the cammie would never cut that size nicely for me so yep really pleased with the Explore.x I think the font is quite readily available. The beauty of the Explore is that it writes brilliantly too x

      Delete
  2. Two gorgeous CAS cards, love the font and gorjuss images

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so fabulous, love the fonts on them and the drawn in lines look amazing, wish I had known about the explore when I decided to buy my cameo!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Shary. I love my Explore too :) I love the card blanks and the drawing of the lines what a fab idea, must look into doing this. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Super colouring and lovely design. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful cards, love that first one ! and i am loving the card blanks and sentiments....you will have to give me lessons ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEK, I totally LOVE Gorjuss Girls. These cards are just SUPER cute. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two absolutely beautiful cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creations. Love these cute images.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)